- Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rollah: Jeff Vogel (SpidWeb@spidweb.com)
- Graphics: Andrew Hunter (Wormius@aol.com)
- Office Manager, Design Assistant: Mariann Krizsan (email@example.com)
- Opening Screen Graphic: James Ernest (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Beta Testing: AFA Alice (AOL), BGraceFild, Jeremy Braz, Donald Burke, Chris Gerhard, Don Henson, Farand "Bob" Koo, Seanachai, SerSpense, Och-Med, Edward Spencer, Luke Steele, Jesse Thrall, Christopher Tucker, Jake "Maxx" Wallace.
- Mariann Krizsan - For tolerating my neurosis and being the best damn employee money can buy.
- Shirley Monroe - For invaluable support early on.
- My Beta Testers - For working so hard for so long.
- The History Channel - For showing Movies In Time in the early afternoon, and thus providing invaluable spiritual support in times of need.
- A&E - For showing Northern Exposure and Law & Order in the late afternoon, and thus providing invaluable spiritual support in times of need.
- Comedy Central - For showing the Daily Show, South Park, and the Daily Show again late at night, and thus providing invaluable spiritual support in times of need.
- Wizards of the Coast - For creating Magic: the Gathering, which provided a welcome distraction for the labors of creating a public scenario editor. We do accept Moxes as payment for shareware.
- Me - For getting through writing this thing. Writing a scenario editor sucks.
— Jeff Vogel
Spiderweb Software, Inc.
Seattle, WA 1997
Open Source Version
- Khoth - for porting the Mac version of the game and the scenario editor to Carbon.
- Niemand - for doing the same with the Mac character editor, and providing help and small fixes here and there.
- Ormus - for porting the Windows version to 32-bit.
- Ishad Nha - for jumpstarting active development with his work on the Windows editor.
- Chokboyz - for fixing many bugs in the Windows version.
- Celtic Minstrel - working on feature enhancements and bugfixes in the Mac version, and responsible for porting from Carbon to Cocoa.
- Mistb0rn - for creating many wonderful new graphics
- The Almighty Doer of Stuff (ADoS) - for insight into what is and is not a good idea, and for some new graphics.
- Stareye - for early work on the Mac version which will hopefully be merged into the main source.
- Thuryl - Extensive help with deciding whether a change would break legacy compatiability.